March 9, 2004

Remember when I wrote about the

creepy choad, aka the roommate's cicisbeo?

Well, the roommate broke it off, which was good because one of his friends was staging an intervention-- it just wasn't a good idea for the two to be together. The choad, not very happy about this, tells the roommate's boyfriend the truth about them, plus a few things that just weren't true. After a tense, gay drama-filled weekend (my favourite thing in the world! ::rolls eyes::), the roommate and the boyfriend are back together, tentatively.

To call a spade a spade, the choad, former mistress/mister, has turned into a stalker. He's stolen a key for the building, and he knows that we rarely lock our dorm door. Well, we are now! The choad has started to tell more lies about their relationship, and about the roommate. He's been calling and emailing not only the roommate, but me as well. A lot. And we're not pleased. He works as a receptionist for the dance program at school, and leaves messages about the roommate's health forms. Through the grapevine, by the by, we've been able to determine that the choad is still hanging on (well, obviously) and just wants to straighten things out. Unfortunately, the choad has also mentioned wanting to beat the crap out of the roommate for treating him unfairly. Which, as far as I can ascertain, wasn't true.

So that sitdown isn't going to happen anytime soon, what with all the veiled threats of violence and vandalism towards him. And me as well, for reasons beyone my comprehension.

I've told the roommate that I'm calling Campus Security if he shows up at the dorm ever, and I'm meeting with the building supervisor this week to see if he can be banned from the building. The roommate is spending the next few nights over at friend's dorms, just in case.

Had I a digitial camera, I would take a picture of my face to show just how not pleased I am. The roommate and I, we don't need this hateration.

Normally I'm all 'laissez faire' when it comes to things but for some reason I'm oddly protective of the roommate, as big of a dork as he is. It's the big brother in me.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.