April 25, 2004

So close to Pantone 292, yet so far.

Yes, I'm a Leo, even though most times I don't seem like it. I tend to shun the spotlight, which seems ironic since I post my journal online for the world to see, and am delighted when I find that people link to me.

(I'm also a rat, for those interested.)
Anyway, Camellia is an ugly color, and this quiz thing is stupid and wrong. Let me eludidate.

Not to sound like an after-school special, but isn't everyone one-of-a-kind?

I may be smart but I'm sure as hell not silly.

I don't understand why loving and restless should be contradictory, and I sure as hell am an interesting combination of juxtapositions. I believe in legalizing marijuana but will never partake, and I believe in legalizing prostitution but against sex without love, but I do believe in sex without love. I want everyone else to have the abilty to be a libertine, but will stay a Puritan myself.

I'm not highly individual, I just like small groups rather than crowds, and am fine with a balance of love and security; I can do without the adventure, thank you very much.

I don't think I resonate with joy per se, but I do tend to wear my heart on my sleeve, so I guess that counts. I was called effervescent once, if that counts.

While I may need an increase of inner confidence, I refuse to wear such an ugly color, nor decorate my dorm room with something like looks like a watered-down zit.


(You can tell I don't want to write an essay about Hamlet and Ophelia's relationship, can't you? At first I wanted to write it calling Hamlet a mtf transsexual, but I couldn't find enough articles in scholarly journals, so I'm not motivated at all. I hate Hamlet )
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.