July 17, 2004

Imitation may be

the sincerest form of flattery, but seriously, bitch-- stop it.


If anyone feels so inspired, please feel free to bring the hateration. I c/ped a few posts into google, and it looks like most, if not all, are stolen from various blogs throughout the interweb.

I hate it when people do that. Seriously. Give me a fucking link, at least.

I really don't want to have to put up a little disclaimer in the sidebar pretending to copyright everything I write. I'm far too lazy, and pretty much everyone with an IQ this side of blurty.com knows that putting a c in quotation marks does not constitute ownership.

ADDENDUM: Apparently, the offending party is my sister, which makes it about three hundred times less acceptable.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.