July 7, 2004

Yes, it's 1996 again, and I have this song in my head.

Wait a minute now, I'll see you when I come back
I could be sharing someone else's pillow
And my love for you is better than diamonds
To you, everything I bestow

And tomorrow, I'll be dancin' on my own
And I'll need a kiss for my head that's achin'
And I'll be a hungry dog without a bone
Hoping my place with you's not taken

Kiss me and tell me it's not broken
Kiss me and kiss me 'til I am dead
See, I give you the stars from the bruised evening sky
And a crown of jewels for your head now
For your head now



If I start talking obsessively over Leo, please shoot me. I am no longer in seventh grade, and have therefore moved onto bigger and hotter stars.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.