September 27, 2004

Oh, have you ever escaped from a shipwrecked life?

Within the next few days, there may or may not be a chance that I'll be meeting up with a fellow blogger who'll be in town on business. True story: I don't actually enjoy meeting bloggers in real life, yet I jump and leap and prance like a fey boy at the opportunity.

I've already waxed poetical about meeting bloggers in real life for QR Magazine, so if you want to read that, you should pester the editors and have them release the damn thing already.

So, instead of whiny introspective blog post about meeting bloggers, I'm just going to post a Morrissey song, and since nobody complained the last time I posted, I'm going to assume I'm doing this right. I mean, when it comes down to it, I'd much rather rock out to Morrissey rather than read my blog anytime.

Reader, Meet Author
(right click, save as, etc)


edit: You missed the download.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.