November 22, 2004

At Night, Alone, I Marry the Bed

I'm going to be taking a break for the next week or so, in part due to the holiday, in part due to the fact that the last few weeks of posts have totally sucked donkey balls, and in part because I haven't really been feeling up to par lately.

I started contemplating a sabbatical almost three weeks ago, when I composed a post revolving around this picture and quoting confessional poetry.

via geocities.com/nxpire


That's probably a bit too melodramatic for what I'm feeling, but I still like the picture.

In lighter news, when I return after Thanksgiving, posts should get interesting again. For those of you who've forgotten, my roommate is from W. Virginia, about 25 minutes away from Martha Stewart's prison. I've already threatened to touch him in his naughty place if he doesn't bring back photos.

So you'll get pictures of Martha in prison duds or pictures of my roommate being molested in his sleep.


Either way, everyone wins!
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.