November 16, 2004

Not that I'm feeling down or anything...

There's nothing like reading the archives of group hug to remind me that, in the grand scheme of things, I'm doing ok.


I have masturbated to the thought of sucking Jesus Christs' dick. I don't know, the whole "son of god" thing turns me the fuck on. My clam always quivers when I thing about being on the receiving end of some holy sperm.


My name is Brian, and I am 22 year old first year university student. I am a sexist pig who enjoys dating younger girls who I can treat like shit, and take advantage of. Yesterday I grabbed my roommate's ass in the elevator. He was uncomfortable, and it really turned me on. I like to rumage through his underwear drawer and watch him while he sleeps. I am thinking of ass-raping him, it will be a lot easier if he complies, but anything goes with me.


Everyone at work thinks I look like a taller version of Harry Potter. I pretend to be annoyed by this, but secretly I want nothing more than to don a blue robe and swing my mighty wand around screaming 'Wingardium Leviosaaaaa!'


One time my girlfriend came over, she blew me and then I ate her out. She asked me how it tasted and I told her it tasted a little sour. Then I fucked her and when I looked down at my dick, it was covered in blood. We broke up the next day.


I've tried on multiple occasions to get my wireless mouse up my ass, and see if I can click an icon


I like to put my penis on lightbulbs that are hot. I don't know why and I feel really ashamed after I do it, because it's so weird.


I like to go on rape survivor forums and call them sluts and whores. The torrents of flame posts that ensue give me a sense of pleasure. I like to hurt women. This is because I've never had a girlfriend and I'm extremely bitter about it.


I sometimes wish that I could be a wolf or a dog just so I could be able to lick my partners' genitals in public without being arrested...I'm gay, but I'd go bi if I could do that.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.