March 18, 2005

I'm not a homo, but my (ex)boyfriend sure is.

In a move that is either pure genius on my part or the stupidest thing I've ever done, I've asked the exboyfriend to guest-blog for me next week while I'm on Spring Break. I'm just going home for break, and I'm doubting that anything interesting will happen.

So if you want all the juicy, juicy details about me from someone who's seen me naked, seen me cry, seen me in full makeup, seen me shoot four loads in a row, and seen me flirt with the girls at Hooters (though not at the same time), make sure to stop by next week.

He's a little nervous, so you guys have to promise to be gentle.

Oh, and Kevin? No biting. He's not into that sort of thing, or at least he wasn't the last time I checked.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.