May 3, 2005

Cogito Ergo Cito

It's the last full week of classes, so there are a lot of final projects and papers due this week in class. It sucks, hardcore. However, in my Western Culture class (a glorified History of Science course), we had something a little different planned.

One of their grad students double-majored in theatre and some sort of science (I don't remember nor care), and consquently dresses like dead philosophers and scientists giving guest lectures as the dead white guys. It pays the bills, I guess, and it works out with his thesis or something. I don't know. It's kind of hokey, sure, but it's much better than the TA, whom I find to be god-awful and confusing.

Unfortunately, now that I'm starting to study for finals, all I can think of is damn, Descartes had the hottest ass I've seen in the longest time.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.