August 19, 2005

5 Things About Me

1. I pronounce his name David Sed-ahr-is but hers Amy Sed-air-is. I have no idea why.

2. I arrange my AIM buddy list with the people I like closer to the top, and the people I dislike near the bottom, and play with the order constantly.

3. I liked it better three years ago, when I was the only person to have a crush on my boyfriend, Jake. I was first crushing on him when I saw him onstage in London back in 2002.

4. I really, really wish I would have written We Will Become Silhouettes by the Postal Service. (mp3)

4.5 It took like, forever to upload that song to the server, so you guys better download it and love it. That's an order, meeeester.

5. I'm developing a total cyber-crush on him.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.