September 14, 2005

BOOOOOO

He called me, half in tears.

His ex just called him, and now he's not sure if he's completely over him. He likes me, he likes me a lot, he's just not sure if he's over his ex yet, and doesn't want me to be a rebound. He wants me to be a real boyfriend.

We got coffee on Sunday, and he cooked me dinner on Monday, and I spent the night, and now we're on a break.

And while I understand completely (I didn't get over my first boyfriend for at least six months), it does suck.

Oh, and to make things more complicated, my dad's been in the hospital for the past few days. In the hubub that comes from his hospitalization, they forgot to pay the cell phone bill, and when I tried to call another friend of mine to vent, I found out that my phone service is now cut off.

BOOOOO.

And now I don't know if I'm on a break or if we're taking it slow, or what. I left a message on his away message saying that my phone is out of service now, which means that if we did break up or however it'd be defined, my track record of getting dumped via AIM is still set.


BOOOOO
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.