September 20, 2005

Cheeky!

Remember my roommate who likes to show up at 2AM and play video games in his boxers?

Well, Billy was over here this weekend and definitely got some homovibes from him. Of course, after he mentioned that, I regaled him with stories about how I really am allowed to violate his personal space.

Take, for example, yesterday when he had a rash on his hip and had to fold under the elastic band of his boxers to show me.

His girlfriend was in the room, but whatever. I still saw cheek.

And, considering that he now knows I'm gay, that was surprising. (Billy, as cute as he is, made it pretty evident that we were sorta kinda maybe seeing each other or something, maybe.)

However, shirtless boy is a member of the following groups on the facebook:

--60 Million Votes Is How He Got Reelected
--Move To Canada Like You Promised
--College Republicans

And to think, if he didn't have such a huge nose and a girlfriend whom I went to camp with I would consider getting shirtless boy drunk and taking advantage of him.

I doubt I would actually go through with it, but I would still consider it.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.