December 5, 2005

Fortune Cookie Say

Once again, I found myself at the sketchy Chinese Buffet for dinner this weekend and this time no one I once had a crush on was there to see me gorge myself on wontons and deliciously fattening buttered potatoes. It was wonderful, and I'll probably have to buy a new pair of jeans with a little more give to compensate.

While my fortune cookie was accurate (or at least I'd like to think so), I have to wait and see how things go with footsie guy in class tomorrow to see just how accurate the fortune turns out to be. It would be 'fortunate' for me to find out, though. (Yeah, I groaned too)

Versatility is one of your outstanding traits (in bed).


EDIT:: Maybe I'm just not that talented
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.