January 6, 2006

Joke!

What do you call a slut with a runny nose?

Full.
___

The threesome isn't going to happen.

It was sort of a big game of chicken, to see which one of us would have flaked out, the boyfriend or me. And the boyfriend flaked out first.

And then the guy with whom I set up the actual deal got mad at his boyfriend for flaking out, and wanted me to come and have angry sex with him anyway. And then he declared his intentions of going out and finding some other guys in the area for some fun, since his boyfriend wasn't up for it. It was all very angry and unhealthy sounding.

Of course, I probably would have flaked out eventually, since I think I'm coming down with a virus of some sort. I've had a runny nose, a fever, and been feeling achy for the past few days.

And while doctor roleplaying can be hot, sneezing on a guy or letting your snot drip down in disgusting viscous drops on a guys chest isn't.

Oh well. This is all baby steps anyway. This time I got myself psyched up for something new sexual. It means that next time, should a similar situation present itself, I should be more prepared. Mentally, at least.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.