February 22, 2006

Good, Bad, and Ugly.

Good: Having both Wednesdays and Fridays off is, theoretically, a good idea. I'm able to catch up on my sleep. I'm able to spend a few hours on homework without ruining my night or interrupting my day. Plus, I love rubbing it into other peoples faces. Plus, in case of bad weather, like last Thursday, it means I have a five day weekend, which is just plain obnoxious.

Bad: I feel really bad about wasting the day. It adds ammunition to my parents plea that I need a job. I usually end up sleeping til noon at least, then once I'm done eating, showering, checking up on email and blogs, and getting my fix on gay.com, it's close to dinnertime, and I've yet to accomplish anything.

I've even been known to watch 7 hours of the various Law & Order which are invariably marathoned on multiple cable stations on a daily basis.

Ugly: Just kidding about the ugly. Sure, Jerry Orbach and Richard Belzer aren't exactly going to be winning any beauty contests, but Christopher Meloni is a total DILF.

Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.