March 15, 2006

Beware!

Its the ides of March. And you know what that means...

Togas!

At least that's what it meant in my high school Latin class.

We always wore them over our clothing, which is good, because the eye candy, especially my senior year, was definitely lacking.


NB: In case I haven't made myself clear, it's Spring Break, and I stupidly forgot to call home in time to put myself on the work schedule, so I'm stuck alone in my dorm room, watching waaaay too much television and killing waaaay too many kittens. You'd think that I'd be smart, and working ahead on homework, and cleaning, and getting some writing done.

But no. There's nothing of the sort going on. Even the blog posts are kind of lame (I'm aware that I'm milking the Guy thing a bit much). I don't have much else, though.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.