March 10, 2008

More Cabaret than Dance-Punk

My friend Liz is not a colossal douchebag, as she claims in her most recent blog post, if only due to the fact that I don't make mix cds for colossal douchebags.

1. a-punk by vampire weekend
2. funeral face by suburban kids with biblical names
3. love song by seymore saves the world
4. clap your hands by the pale young gentlemen
5. rhthm and soul by spoon
6. just by phantom planet and mark ronson
7. take me out by the guillemots
8. wonderlust king by gogol bordello
9. pumpkin soup by kate nash
10. you are the light by jens lekman
11. the magic position by patrick wolf
12. 1000 pounds by superchunk
13. did I step on your trumpet by danielson
14. satan lend me a dollar by hill of beans
15. abe lincoln by bishop allen
16. two ghosts by boy eats drum machine
17. and I found this boy by maia hirasawa
18. toxic by tiggers and old dirty bastard and mark ronson
19. girl anachronism by the dresden dolls
20. i'm in no mood by the fiery furnaces

right click, save as, flail to, preview use only, etc etc.


(Music down on March 20, becase I'm sick of running out of bandwidth six times a day.)
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.