August 6, 2008

Pop Quiz

Q: What do me, my boyfriend, my fag hag, the guy my boyfriend and I have threesomes with, the guy my boyfriend and I want to start having threesomes with (he's mulling it over), and my sister have in common?

A: We'll all be at a picnic the boyfriend has prepared tonight in celebration of my birthday, and so it will either be a blast or we're all going to feel real awkward at some point during the picnic.


I'm leaning towards the latter, since at 5:40 this morning a drunk woman started buzzing the boyfriend's apartment, and continued buzzing his apartment until a nice police officer came and convinced her that we were not hiding her baby daddy Shane.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to be one of those days.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.