April 29, 2009

Too Much Booty in the Pants

According to the people who designate irrelevant holidays, today is International Dance Day. I don't really know what that means, or how we're supposed to celebrate, or, more importantly, whether I get holiday pay or not, but I'm going to blog about it anyway. I'm going to celebrate with pictures of go-go dancers and some tunes. It is, alas, a school night.

Hercules Theme by Hercules and Love Affair
Ready For the Floor by Hot Chip
Kiss Kiss Kiss by Yoko Ono (featuring Peaches)
Noche de Toxinas by KINKY
Jerk It by Thunderheist

As always, right click and save as, mp3s up for limited time, don't waste my bandwidth, and buy a CD sometime. (Links down as of June 3.)
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.