May 11, 2009

Soon I'll Be Posting About My Love of Lasagna

Some Mondays you wake up energized and ready to take on the workweek, and sometimes you wake up on Mondays filled with hatred towards your boyfriend who forgot to close the shades Sunday night and so at 5:38 AM the bedroom is swathed in light and you can't get back to sleep and you're in a cranky mood all day.

Today is shaping up to be the latter.

Fortunately, I have Dame Shirley Bassey to start my week off right. If you right click, save as, and promise not to rat me out to the RIAA, she can help you start your week too: Get the Party Started.

Yes, it is a cover, and yes it is awesome, though I kind of wish they didn't add the drum machine.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.