July 6, 2009

Housekeeping

Messing around with the template today, since last night I took a look at my site in Internet Explorer and was disappointed in how it looked.

I suppose if you're still using Internet Explorer you get what you deserve, but still.

Technically the blog hasn't yet upgraded to the major blogger upgrade from like, two years ago. I guess today's the day. Please disregard anything that looks crappy this afternoon, and trust that I'll fix it as soon as possible.

EDIT:: I spent two hours playing with blogger layouts and the "new" XML based designs, decided I hated how inflexible they are, gave up and reverted back to my original design, IE users be damned.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.