March 1, 2010

Ow! My Wisdom!

Posting this week might be less than usual exactly whatever the hell passes as normal for this blog lately, due to my heading back home to have my wisdom teeth removed. I know, I am kind of old for this, but my mom only had hers out when she was 45, and my aunt still has hers, so I didn't think it would be a problem. But now they are, and here I am.

I'd like to point out that I'm not plugging for sympathy; I've got the tolerance of a perfectionist drag queen and can tolerate physical pain while going about my business and still look fantastic. I might be a little puffy, sure, but I'm not worried and am completely uninterested in the massive amounts of sympathy that everyone has been extending to me for the past week.

What I am interested in is these pictures by Doug Inglish that have been sitting in my "to blog" file for weeks.






I might not be interested in sympathy, but I wouldn't mind one of these guys dressed up in a sexy little nurse's outfit.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.