June 28, 2004

I'm not a prostitute but I can give you what you want.

No, I'm not breaking rule number 14 by not posting about my lunch with Nate. Instead, I'm toying with turning the post into something for that hot new zine that everyone's talking about. You'll just have to wait for it. I'll try and make it worth the anticip...ation.

Also. I tried watching that silly Michael Moore movie twice on Friday, and it sold out both times while I was waiting in line. I was surprised, since I live about twenty miles from the birthplace of the Republican party, and the movie theatre is only a few blocks from Sen. McCarthy's childhood home. Bowling for Columbine only played for one day, and so to have both shows sold out was a good thing, even though I have to wait until later to see the movie.

Since my friend's and I couldn't see the show on Friday, we rented a movie. I will post more on that tomorrow, as even the thought of it is making me cringe.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.