June 18, 2004

Now how does that song go again?

Yesterday, on my way home from work, I looked to the sky, and found that it was neon green. In the distance I could see the outlines of what looked like pigs flying past the horizon, but I paid no mind.

I later got home and checked my email and had no spam messages whatsoever, though I did recieve an email stating that PayPal was apologizing for being idiots, and another that said Fred Phelps was caught in a threesome with George W Bush and RuPaul on Air Force One. Flipping through the stations, I caught the tail end of a commentary saying that the center of the earth had frozen solid, and that excavators had unearthed a snowball that still maintained its icy shape. After that story, I saw that Fox News had a glowing review of the new Michael Moore film.

And that's when my jaw dropped.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.