July 21, 2004

Meme alert. Meme alert.

This is the problem with the internet: we all think we are so close, and we yet most of us know nothing about the people we read on a daily basis. I'm going to rectify it. I want you to ask me something you think you should know about me. Something that should be obvious, but you have no idea. Then post this in your blog and find out what people don't know about you.


Trust me. It'll be much easier on you just to leave an anonymous question (I won't look at IPs, I promise!) than it is to go through the first few months of the blog in search of the answer. January, in particular, is just wrong. Yeah, I know: rule number six, but we're not breaking the rule, we're just bending it. Rules aren't meant to be straight anyway.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.