August 10, 2004

In which that joke really isn't funny anymore

For those of you who read my last post, I'm sorry. (It was a joke, for those of you who didn't scroll down.) As someone who actually did spend time on suicide watch during first semester and has a family history of depression, I should have known better.

Suicide jokes = not funny. Who knew?


For the few of you who didn't scroll all the way down to the end of the post and sent emails, thank you for your encouragement. Even though you're too dumb to read an entire post, I'm glad you're on my sidebar. (I don't believe in using emoticons, but if I did, there would be one here.)



Expect regular posts to return sometime this afternoon.


Also. For the two of you who noticed that I acted more calm than you expected upon hearing that my ex may or may not read this blog.

One of the joys of not audioblogging is that I could be full of an odd combination of anxiety and joy at the prospect of regaining contact with the ex, but as long as the delete key still functions I am able to project the air of 'over him' and maturity that I think will entice him to get in touch with me.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.