August 30, 2004

A wise (and hot) man once told me...

"The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.
Today and tomorrow are yet to be said.
The chances, the changes are all yours to make.
The mold of your life is in your hands to break."

No, I won't tell you who it was, and no, it wasn't Bilbo Baggins.

I move for college tomorrow morning. Try not to post anything too interesting while I'm gone. I'll return to the blogging world once I get things settled and once I think of whimsical nicknames for my roommates. However, knowing me, my first task will be to set up the computer and I'll be back in action by tomorrow night.

But as for right now, I'm a poor gay boy angsting, which means that Godiva Ice Cream, Sex & the City, and Absolutely Fabulous are beckoning.

(PS- Viva la Penis!)
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.