September 8, 2004

Hey Ladies!

There are a lot of really attractive girls on campus. Like, fifties-movie star stunning. It's really amazing.

Yesterday, I saw a woman on a vespa, wearing high heels, a short black skirt, a white shirt with a black rose on the lapel, and a scarf. Her hair was under a scarf, and she had huge sunglasses. It was almost like she was trying to become every gay icon ever. My jaw dropped.

Don't worry fellows, I'm not switching over to the dark side. I still have an eye on the guys, but I haven't had to turn my head or gawk as often as I would have liked. I haven't left a flood of drool as I've walked, and I haven't had difficulty paying attention in class because the guy across the aisle had really nice legs or anything. Not that that's happened in the past. Nope.

That being said, most of the guys are of the slightly good looking generic frat boy classification, and I wouldn't mind seeing most of them naked with a baseball cap covering half their face on Dudes Off Campus. I wouldn't mind that at all.

But not many worthy of paid subscription.

(And yes, my name is Pot, and I have just called the kettle black.)
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.