October 8, 2004

Boycott, Updates

As a college student, I really can't do this, since my monetary contribution to the economy hasn't been much lately. But I will be doing it in spirit, and passing the link along.

Expect a theoretical layout change over the weekend, if Henry IV doesn't kill me first. As of right now, I'm just trying to figure out the script for random bannerheads. I have it, it's just not showing up on the site. If anyone wants to do that for me, I'd be much obliged. (I might also be naked in my thank you card, if that will sweeten the deal....) (I'm kidding.... or am I? I am.)

If it takes much longer for me to do it, I might not just mess with the layout, and just play with bannerheads for a while. Whatever. I make bannerheads for fun, so it's not that big of a deal.

Also, I'll be weeding through my links list (it's getting a bit intimidating, don't you think?), so make sure to write a post about how much you love me to ensure a place on the sidebar (I jest...or do I?). If you linked to me recently and you don't see your name on the sidebar, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. No promises, but I'm pretty easy, at least when it comes to reciprical linking.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.