November 30, 2004

A Post in Three Bullet Points

1. Last night my roommate bought a 17 piece hair trimming kit, and I gave him a fauxhawk. It looks fucking sweet at all get out, even though he was on his fourth beer bong of the night, and I had had a few screwdrivers.

2. I always match my underwear to my shirt. Always. I decided to wear an ugly shirt today so I can wear one of my favorite pairs of underwear. The shirts I normally wear with it are dirty, so now I have to go along today in an ill-fitting dress shirt and really sexy underwear.

3. In yesterday's post, I mentioned that Tuesday nights are dry nights at the local gay bars. It's Tuesday night again, and the bitches have promised not to bail on me again. I'd just like to remind any stalkers that I'll be downtown tonight, in case you're interested. I promise I'll change to a better-looking shirt.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.