December 1, 2004

Mark My Words

Last Tuesday, before break, I had to awake at the ungodly hour of 9 o'clock to register for classes. I'm pretty sure I'm pleased with the results, though I won't be able to say for sure until January and I'm able to check out the professors. All of my professors rate at least a 4 on ratemyprofessors.com, but you know what? I don't think that will matter.


I have the gayest schedule possible.


Next semester, I will be taking a Creative Writing class (with an emphasis in poetry), a Western Culture class, Gay and Lesbian Studies, Comedic Drama, and a Mythology class. I'm also on the wait list for the Intro to Musical Theatre seminar.


I am going to be the best homosexual you know.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.