December 30, 2004

Light housekeeping.

Just to let you guys know, I do realize that there is an ongoing blood fued between this site and Mozilla. I just don't know how any magical HTML skills that serve as a band-aid, making sure the sidebars know their place and the links legible. If anyone has free time and madcap coding skillz (yes, with a z), feel free to redesign my site (according to my specifications).

Speaking of coding skills, I'm hoping to head back to school somewhere around the 12th. Since classes don't start for a week after that, I'll try keep my hands out of my pants for an afternoon and see if I can't rediscombobulate the site.

If anyone has any suggestions or things they enjoy in other people's sites and like to see here, feel free to let me know. I'm planning to add a guide to the masthead art. I also think I'm going to have a mp3 of the week feature rather than adding music to posts whenever I feel like it. Except, of course, that most people read this site at work and can't download the songs, so maybe not. If anyone has any other suggestions, drop a line or something.

Also, if you've added a link to me recently, or have noticed that you're on my kinja, rest assured, I will be adding you during the major upheaval, I swear. I just have to find a way to add people to the (already large) sidebar. One of the joys of living in a dorm the size of a breadbox is that I can read blogs from anywhere in the room, no matter what else I'm doing, so I really do keep up with everyone on the sidebar, plus those that have recently added me. It's a lot, and I don't want the links in the sidebar taking up more space the the actual posts. I'll think of something.

So that this post isn't completely tech related, feel free to read a little ditty from the archives. If you haven't read it, it's new to you!
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.