March 15, 2005

Allyce's last words

I am crying in a corner, since I didn't recieve Herpes for Veneral Disease day. Thats was the worst day of my life.

Don't you guys care at all?!

Anyways, I did get a couple valentines for Valentines day though. Even though I didn't celebrate the day, its nice to know some people like shoving happiness down my throat for good measure. Just like fish oil. Disgusting, but good for you :3

That was the last post written in Allyce's lj. She may not have updated often, but she read and commented often.

I thought about posting the link to her blog yesterday, but decided against it. Somehow, her livejournal didn't really fit her. Which, of course, brings up the question whether anyone's blog really describes who they are in real life. I'm sure I'll ponder over that later.

It's awkward going through and reading her journal. I stopped when I came upon the following in an online survey meme she did.
51. Burial or cremation?
Personally, I hope somebody will be smart and sell my dead ass to a science lab.

Yeah, that hit a bit too close to home.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with this. I'm ending this post with selections from that survey. She can describe herself. Wittly.

12. Who should play you in a movie about your life?
Kermit the frog would be perfect. I even sent him the script.

23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
I slit my wrists every morning



..... To realise I can't bleed because I'm a fucking god.

24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
God, all the time, lol. Seriously, don't you have any compassion? Go serve a salvation army and ask me that question again.

27. What is your ideal marriage location?
In a robot church, with a robot pastor, and a swinging jazz playing robot at the piano.

29. Favorite fabric?
Human flesh.

34. How do you eat an apple?
I shove it in my food processer, then dump it out. Because robots don't eat bitch.

36. Do you drive stick?
... Just stick it in my face that I can't drive yet!

40. Most frivolous purchase?
My sea captain hat. I hope to spend even more on my next hat.

42. Favorite writing instrument?
Pencils, and blood.

46. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
Depends on whether I'm going to be shot.

47. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I do almost every day, so I've been told....

49. What's one car you will never buy?
A tricycle.

56. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
Either really quiet/shy, quiet/arrogant, or fucking nuts.

57. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Almost everything. I don't like sharing myself.

63. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
Yeah, especially when getting into swimwear and the undergarments fly. I can't control my hotness at that level.


She will be missed.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.