April 11, 2005

Giggle Giggle

I had a mythology test the other day, and finally cracked open the textbook. He teaches directly out of the textbook, so I usually just pay attention in class and use the notes he puts online, but I was reviewing. Man, this book has it's moments of funny--here's a quote about the birth of Perseus.
But Zeus fell in love with her and came in the shower of gold that fell into her womb.

The textbook also accompanies that phrase with a picture, which I would post here, but it's got a naked chick on it, and I don't want naked chicks messing up my front page. Here's a link to it though--it looks much dirtier in black and white, trust me.

I highlighted that line in the textbook, and now giggle whenever I flip through the book. I'm so immature.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.