June 9, 2005

Don't Push Me, I Am Not OK

I talked to Heart the other day, and things were amiable.

Too amiable, in fact.

I talked to him online again last night, to let him know that things were too amiable, and that our conversation wasn't indicative of how things could be between us anymore.

I shouldn't have retracted anything in yesterday's post. He is as bad as you think he is.

But then again, I suppose if you tell someone that there's no chance of getting back together because he is an abusive boyfriend, he's going to get angry, and express that anger online.

I'm willing to take my share of the blame for the unhealthiness of this relationship, but there is NO FUCKING WAY I was the abusive one in the relationship, despite Heart's claims to the contrary.

Ugh. Men are scum.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.