August 27, 2005

Birds fly over the rainbow

One of the problems with coming out to various family members over the past few years is that I can not, for the life of me, remember if I came out to my aunt and uncle, with whom I'm staying for the week before school starts. They live in a suburb of Madison, and I've been heading downtown occasionally to try and find a job, play with my schedule, pick up some books, check out the remodelling being done to my dorm, etc etc. As it is, I've mostly just played it safe and pretended that I never came out to them.

Then again, I spent last night watching at PBS special on Judy Garland. That counts as coming out, right? Right?
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.