August 23, 2005

I will become a silhouette

So here's the lowdown, or here is what the lowdown would be if I were the kind of person with 'lowdown' in my vocabulary.

My grandparents (the evil ones) are driving me down to Madison this morning and dropping me off at my aunt and uncle's. I'll be staying there for about a week, until I move into the dorms on the 31st. During that week I hope to find a job, catch up with a few friends, and buy all of my textbooks before the other forty thousand or whatever horde of students comes along and snatches up all the cheap ones.

I have absolutely no idea about the frequency with which I will be posting for the next week or so. I guess we'll find out. Maybe this would be a good chance to peruse the archives?

Anyways, here's an online quiz about something or other.

#################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### ####################################################
Your personality type is RLOAI
You are moderately reserved, moody, organized, moderately accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Oklahoma City, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Indianapolis, Reno, Greenville/Spartanburg, Cincinnati, Memphis, Chicago Area, Pittsburgh, Orlando, Louisville, Providence and these international countries/regions Czech Republic, Guam, Austria, Luxembourg, Philippines, Iceland, Indonesia, Portugal, Taiwan, Hungary, Israel, France, New Zealand, Slovenia, Canada

What Places In The World Match Your Personality?
Powered by CityCulture.org
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.