September 28, 2005

I thought about a joke involving the word "homonym" but decided against it

You know what sucks? Having two papers due this week. I mean, it's still September. C'mon. I've been spending so much time working on those damn papers I've barely had a chance to log on gay.com to determine whether my new pics improved my dating karma or not.

Anyways, I was chatting with 'the good ex' last night on AIM. He read yesterdays post, and mentioned that Jack Klaff once played a scientist with his name in some bad movie from the early nineties. Well, it's the Russian version of his name, I think, so there are some extra consonants and a few near misses (a C instead of a K, two A's instead of one) but it's still his name.

Two years ago, if I would have noticed that there would have been this huge post about how it was a sign or something, that a guy thought I looked like King David and in some movie that I've never seen or heard of before King David had a slave lover who later played a guy who had the same name as my first love.

A quick perusal of the first few months of this blog proves that yes, I am was that neurotic. I wouldn't recommend reading those first couple of months.

Fortunately I think I've outgrown that part of my life. It's all just a coincidence.

Then again, I did write this post about it, and the paper that's due this afternoon has a couple of paragraphs on Freud, so maybe this is all representative of my subconscious desire to get back together with him or something.

I doubt that's the case.
Or at any rate, I really hope that's not the case.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.