September 27, 2005

Another gay.com conversation.

HIM: like face
ME: huh?
HIM: your cute
HIM: look like a cute jewish boy
HIM: are you jewish
ME: nope
HIM: when I picture King David when he was young, I picture u
ME: um, thanks?


For those of you online the other night, you may have realized that I was freaking out about my new gay.com profile pics. And this conversation helped me decide that maybe it was time for the new pictures.

Then again, as Simon pointed out: That means you have some kind of Richard Gere thing going on. He was David. And hey David had Jonathan to shack up with so there you go.

So I guess all I need is to find myself a Jack Klass lookalike.

But first that requires watching the movie, since I have no idea what Jack Klass looks like.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.