November 7, 2005

Welcome to the Suck

My goodness, the blogging bug just hasn't been biting lately. I can't believe I even asked the internet for help. A picture of my shower curtain? Do I watch the local news? An alternate use of crayons? My favorite movie in thirty words or less? My god, what is this---xanga?

I have a lot of papers due this week, papers that I meant to do this weekend, and yet failed to do anything more than outline. I also meant to work on a new blog template, do laundry, and molest my roommate some more. Whoops! Guess what I'll be doing all this week.

I had a date to go see Jarhead this weekend. He was going to call me when he got done with homework and then he'd pick me up and take me to the mall and we'd get to see Jake Gyllenhaal prance around, showing off his firmly sculpted ass and teasing us with the outline of his cock.

But nooooooo! He never called. Stupid German major. It annoyed me. I made a face just like this:

except I don't have the Santa hat or the dog tags. Or the crowds of drunken army men egging me on.

It was a real shame he didn't call, or answer his phone when I called to see what was up. Because, as we all know, putting me in a dark room with naked Jake Gyllenhaal around gets me pretty horned up. And we all know what that could lead to...

Actually, I just stumbled upon this picture this weekend, and loved it. I guess we'll never know what would have happened.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.