November 9, 2005

Frustration

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. I've just been really frustrated and angry lately, and my anger and frustration aren't really all that interesting or eloquent or anything. All my energy is going towards massive death rays aimed at my roommate's pink-mohawked chubby goth bisexual girlfriend. (No, not the roommate I'm fond of molesting, this is a different one.) She lives in our building, yet she stays over at our place every night, even though she has mono. She sleeps until like, 5 or 6 in the afternoon, and snores really loudly, and all in all she fills me with anger and resentment, not only at her, but at my roommate as well.

Yeah, I've talked to him about it, and yeah, I've talked to her about it, but she's just not listening or budging. Or rather, she says that she'll listen, but after a day or two she's back. And it fills me with anger and resentment.

See, I'm so frustrated that I'm repeating myself and can't even think straight.


Speaking of not thinking straight, how about the work of E. Gibbons? I mean, if I can't be interesting I might as well have half-naked men to help me explain my frustration.

She just gets me so angry, it drives me to drink


And I try to cool my temper but it just doesn't work


I'm going to have to get my war on...


And then get my stab on


Now isn't this story with pictures much better?
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.