December 20, 2005

All You Need Are Kisses To Start A Makeout Party

I want to make out with someone so much. For the past couple of days, that's all I've wanted to do. Not sex, not a date, just a good old-fashioned makeout session, on someone's couch while 'watching tv,' just like in junior high (except I didn't get my first kiss until I was a senior in high school, and even then it was a girl, but you get the idea).

I can't even go online and leave a "looking" in my gay.com bioline, since no one kisses on hookups. I don't even think I want to. I mean, bad sex is still sex, but a bad kisser and you're stuck.

I started to look fo a picture of gay boys kissing for this post, but staring at the google image search screen just filled me with even more envy.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.