December 21, 2005

Booo

You'd think I'd be in a good mood, what with turning in my last final paper about an hour ago.

But no. I come back from dropping off the 12 page paper and return to my desk to check out blogs and veg out before starting to pack for tomorrow's dreaded trip home for break.

I start clicking on links, and find that kinja has FINALLY finished its updates, and came up with one of the clunkiest, self-importance, superfluous websites. I've played with it for the past forty-five minutes, and it just doesn't serve my needs anymore. There's no way to access to actual site, only just get caught in a loop of self-important, irrelevant kinja drivel.

I suppose that the fact that something as little as a website's remodeling could ruin my day proves that I'm addicted to the internet. Of course, the fact that I think I've got an AIM virus isn't helping either. Then again, I'm tired and kind of horny, but my roommate is packing so I can't take a nap and I can't take care of business. Some of this is just misdirected anger, but whatever. I still think the new kinja upgrade is an embarassment to the Gawker Empire.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.