1. Jason over at fiveoclockbot has written an article about the rise in amateur gay porn: Every Bedroom is a Porn Studio. Check it out.
2. Let's not forget about Lyon.
3. News Flash. Starting a anonymous-mostly-fictional-sex-blog is the new becoming-jaded-with-blogging-and-taking-a-break. I'm tempted to start my own. It'd be heavy on the fiction, random naked guys, and porn site endorsements, but then again, aren't they all like that anyway?
4. If you haven't heard yet, but Ethan over at Brat Boy Bulletin is going to strip for the blogosphere if he wins some award.
5. Shirtless roommate gave me this holiday link. It's kind of a big file, and very inapproriate, but loads of fun never the less. If your kind of Christmas story revolves around Rudolph's giant penis, which helps him save the world from a secret Nazi Elf organization, well, here you go.
6. All Hooked Up has a protoge, Making Satan Blush, the story of a horny twentysomething son of a preacherman. Should turn out to be interesting once he gets into the swing of things. It's an interesting project, fact or fiction based.
7. Viva half-naked Thursdays!
8. And, most importantly, possibly, is that I have a study date/coffee break thing with Footsie Boy on Saturday.