December 13, 2005

Which Fetish Am I?

(NB--The pics in this post might not be appropriate for work, guys. Of course, there's the whole question of whether reading blogs is appropriate worktime behavior, but that's a whole 'nother topic.)

Rather than take some silly quizilla test about "Which sexual fetish are you?" I decided to make my own, and let you guys guess.

(Actually, I did take some silly quiz about which sexual fetish I am, and I was unimpressed, unaroused and unsatisfied with the test's findings: while syrup and ice cream can be fun when licked off a taut torso, there's a line somewhere around the 'penetration' mark that I don't think I'll be indulging anytime soon.)

At any rate, which of the following pictures turns me on? (click for links)




All right. I know these are all fairly weak in the realm of BDSM/leather daddies/watersports/ et all, but this is me we're talking about.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.