January 20, 2006

Seeing Exes Drunk is Fun!

Now, it might have been fun (read: awkward) walking into class on Tuesday to find Dorothy-Parker-Boy in the front row, covering his face and pretending not to know me.

However, it pales in comparision to seeing him out at the bar last night, and then going outside with your roommate from last year, trying to bum a cigarette off of someone, only to find DPB and friend out there, and watching DPB in a drunken stumbling mess before passing out on a bench, whereupon his friend had to literally carry him back.

I spent the first few months of this blog obsessing/regretting my first boyfriend, and this semester is shaping up to be a few more months of ex-talk. Whee.


Check back later this afternoon for more details. As for now, I need to get dressed and dish every single detail with my fag hag over lunch.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.