July 12, 2007

3 and a half Random Facts

1. My new favorite expression is "That's a metaphor for my penis." Sure, it's simple and rude, almost like "That's what she said" or "Your mother," but I still like it. E.G. "He was eating a slice of turkey when the phone rang. The turkey is, of course, a metaphor for my penis."

2. I think Bob Dylan is the most overrated living artist in any medium.

3. A new Mac store opened in town this weekend, and because Initials is one of those iFanatics, we showed up early Saturday morning to stand in line in order to gawk and such. I got a tshirt and free popcorn, so I didn't mind. Once I got inside, I had two different computers crash on me within five minutes, while I was trying out different applications. I stumped a total of 4 Mac geniuses with the problems I had with their models.

And yeah, I felt sickly proud of it.


3 1/2. It's not really a random fact, but an interesting observation that all of the attractive people on NameMyVote are Democrats, and the ugly ones are more likely to be Republicans. Just saying.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.