December 30, 2009

Contest Reminder

Just a friendly reminder that I'm holding a contest, inspired by my ongoing NSFW series of not writing reviews of books I've recently enjoyed, instead choosing to photoshop the bookjacket over the naughty bits of cute naked men I find on the internet.

Whoever comes closest to guessing the total number of pages and/or books I've read over the past year gets a prize. I'll announce the winner sometime next week.

(Please note that I've had to downgrade my commenting system because haloscan is forcing me to pay money to continue using their services so I can link my comments on twitter, tumblr, myspace, facebook, and every other online social network I don't use. Don't worry, I've kept track of all previous guesses.)


New World Monkeys by Nancy Munro


This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper


How to Buy a Love of Reading by Tonya Egan Gibson


Little Bee by Chris Cleave


I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb


Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.