May 20, 2004

Dear Motherfuckers at Stevens Point,

Please eat my (newly shorn) balls.

Despite your efforts to trap me at your crappy-ass school, with your gross incompetence in sending transcripts and shitty professors, you have failed, like the failure of a school you are.

I am now a Badger of sorts. Please don't ever associate with me again after you refund my deposits and send a finalized transcript. And this time, don't take fucking 3 months to send a piece of paper.

Seriously. Don't ever speak to me again. I don't even want to pretend to be 'just friends.' I wish you dead, and that your corpse becomes bloated and zitty.
May you rot in hell,
Bob.


While I am positively beaming at my acceptance to my first choice school, I do have a few qualms. One of which being that Stevens Point has to send another copy of my transcripts. It took them 2 and a half months and 3 tries last time, and that was with me coming into their offices and laying down some smack. They better not fuck up again.

Also, on my acceptance letter, it says that everything needs to be received by May 1. To which I make a quizzical face.


I have left a quizzical message on an answering machine to match my countenance, asking what is the dilly-o, and hopefully things will work out, and I will get into all the classes I need.

But man oh man am I pleased.
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.