June 10, 2004

The Ballad of Set

I’m as horny as frat boys in August
High as a kite on the 4th of July
And you may note:
A fist of raincoats
I’m going to get me a handful of guys


I wear hot pink on the outside
Cause hot pink is how I feel on the inside
I don’t wear much on the outside
Cause I don’t have much on the inside

You bet I’m Set
You bet I’m Set
Get in my bed

I’m your Mr. Present Tense
Mr. Right Now
Mr. Action Verb
I’m just looking for some fun
My eyes gazing on some young ones

I’m your mystery man
Impeccably coifed
Impeccably tanned
I’m just looking for the same
Oh don’t ask me for my name

I’m catty and gay: I’m a faggot in spades
A cliché coming true
I’m a versatile whore so you know you’ll get yours
Your wet dream coming true


You bet I’m Set
You bet I’m Set
I’m ready and willing
For your bed

I’m as horny as frat guys in earnest
I have kissed all inhibitions goodbye
I don’t give a damn
Long as I get my man


I’m in lust
I’m in lust
And the men
Whom I lust
They’re hung like a fucking horse!
Here lies a most ridiculous raw youth, indulging himself in the literary graces that he once vowed to eschew. Now he just rocks out.